Guided cruise on the Garonne River, dedicated to the wines of Bordeaux
Enjoy a scenic river cruise, for an out-of-the-ordinary discovery of Bordeaux and its world-class wines. In the company of an expert, taste 2 wines representative of the regional vineyards. And during your tasting, listen to the fascinating history of the Bordeaux quays, in which the river and the local wine trade are intimately linked.
- 04:30-06:00 pm : wednesday, saturday and sunday (April 2017)
- 04:30-06:00 pm : from wednesday to sunday (May to October 2017)
- 04:30-06:00 pm : saturday (November to February 2018)
- Boarding the shuttle at 'Cité du Vin'
- 01h30 river cruise along the UNESCO waterfront
- Guide on board (fr/eng)
- Passage in front of the 'Place de la Bourse' next to the 'Pont de Pierre'
- Passage of the drawbridge and the Pont d'Aquitaine
- U-turn at the portuary area of Bassens
- Tasting of 2 wines
In partnership with CITE DU VIN.
NEW : "CRUISE + CITÉ DU VIN" PASS
Discover La Cité du Vin, Bordeaux’s sensory-rich and fun cultural centre dedicated to the world’s wines and viticultural civilizations.
The “CRUISE + CITÉ DU VIN” PASS gives you access to the centre’s permanent exhibition. This interactive, audio-guided tour culminates at a height of 35 metres, for a spectacular 360° view encompassing Bordeaux and its river. You’ll also enjoy the opportunity to taste an international wine.
You can visit La Cité du Vin the same day prior to or following your cruise (4:30 PM departure, returning at 6 PM).
• SPECIAL RATE: Cruise + Cité du Vin €32 (regularly €41)
• SPECIAL CHILD RATE (5-12 years old): €16 (regularly €28)
• Free for children under five years of age
When you purchase your “CRUISE + CITÉ DU VIN” PASS, boarding passes will be sent to by e-mail, along with an exchange voucher.
This voucher provides access to La Cité du Vin’s permanent exhibition, as well as the wine tasting atop the panoramic belvedere. Your voucher must be printed out, to be exchanged for a ticket upon presentation of proof of identity (ID) for the person named on the voucher.
The visit must be made the same day as the cruise: between 9:30 AM and 4 PM. Plan on spending at least 2 hours at La Cité du Vin.
To exchange your voucher: La Cité du Vin reception – “Caisse Prioritaire” (priority counter)
Address: 1 Esplanade de Pontac, 33000 Bordeaux
To get there, take Tram B and get off at "La Cité du Vin".
- Adult : 21€
- Child (Age 5 to 12) : 12€
- Child (Age 0 to 4) : Free
PASS CITE DU VIN
- SPECIAL RATE: Cruise + Cité du Vin €32 (regularly €41)
- SPECIAL CHILD RATE (5-12 years old): €16 (regularly €28)
- Free for children under five years of age