Elegant finger-food tasting buffet on Patiras Island
The 'Refuge de Patiras' offers a fingerfood buffet lunch every Saturday from May to October. Enjoy the musical atmosphere and taste specialities from the Gironde estuary: Macau artichokes, grey-mullet carpaccio, local shrimp, and Blaye asparagus, accompanied by Bordeaux wines. Make sure to enjoy the view over the estuary islands, commented by the lighthouse keeper.
- Every Saturday
- May, June, July, August, September and October
- Boarding the shuttle
- Crossing of the estuary
- Stopover on Patiras island, guided panorama on top of the lighthouse
- Luncheon-cocktail with local produces
- Welcoming glass, wines and coffee included.
- Return trip by boat
- Adult : 60€
- Child (from 5 to 12) : 25€
- Child (from 0 to 4) : Free