French cuisine and boat trip to Bordeaux
Unique to Bordeaux, our boat-restaurant welcomes you to cruise with lunch served at table. During the trip, you will discover the city and its UNESCO listed World Heritage architecture. You will discover the bridges of Bordeaux: the 'Pont de Pierre', the 'Pont d'Aquitaine', the new drawbridge, right up to the Bassens port areas and the cruise-turning point, the 'Chateau Grattequina'.
- Boarding our restaurant boat
- Welcoming apéritif
- River cruise along the UNESCO waterfront
- Lunch on board, local produce
- Starter, season’s main course, dessert
- Wine and coffee à la carte available
- U-turn at the Château Grattequina
- Passage of Pont d’Aquitaine and of new drawbridge
- Returning to pier at 2:30pm
In partnership with their caterer, Bordeaux River Cruise do their utmost to provide wholesome, tasty regional products. The caterer selects the best seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. All our suggestions are thus subject to change according to availability.
- Cruise & menu "Garonne": 55€
- Cruise & menu "Child from 5 to 12": 35€
- Child from 0 to 4: Free